Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Senior Information Security Analyst (SAP HANA) / Richmond VA – (JOB-18159). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
1 year, contract position
Hybrid (3 days on-site, 2 days remote)
Richmond, VA or Northern VA
Background check, including credit check required.
Permanent residents only; no C/C.
We are seeking an SAP Senior Information Security Analyst to join our IT team located in Richmond, Virginia.
The successful candidate will focus on SAP security authorization role and user access administration across multiple environments.
- Experience with SAP solutions.
- Should be proficient in SAP Security roles and user account creation.
- Experience in SAP modules like S4 HANA, BW/4 HANA, C4 HANA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- User and access administration for SAP Support Portal and SAP Cloud Systems.
- Should be able to manage the life cycle of role changes from design, development, testing and up to production
- Adhere to organizational SAP security policies and monitoring of vulnerabilities.
- Work closely with the auditors, Business, SAP Functional support, ABAP and Basis teams in implementing GRC Access SAP authorization concepts for BW, C4C, Fiori, Solution Manager and S/4 HANA environments.
- Understand compliance requirements and work with business and project teams.
- Perform the SAP monthly SOX controls.
- Perform routine audits to identify weaknesses in SAP system security configurations and coordinate with management to remediate.
- Ensure appropriate IT processes, procedures, and standards are in place and being followed.
- Familiarity with SAP Service Marketplace and Solution Manager to implement SAP Security Notes as needed.
- Review and make updates to users/system to support SAP license compliance.
- Experience in defining and managing rule sets for business/IT risk analysis in governance, risk, and compliance solution
- Bachelor Degree (or an equivalent combination of education and demonstrated related experience may be accepted)
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.