Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Senior IT Project Manager / Telecommute VA – (JOB-18365). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Techead is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the team of a dynamic and growing IT solutions company! Join a company looking to create an impact for their customers while creating the best possible workplace for their employees! You should be comfortable working in a smaller shop, with the ability to pivot between your PM and Scrum abilities.
100% Remote opportunity BUT must live within 90 miles of Richmond, VA; Washington, DC; Dallas, TX; or Fort Lauderdale, FL. They will also consider people living in the states of Arkansas, Michigan, or New Hampshire.
Why this team? Why this company?
- Over 7 weeks of PTO to start
- 100% of your insurance premiums paid for
- Growing team with career growth opportunities
- They’re simply fun to work for!
- Manage client relationship throughout the entire project duration by being the main point of contact between the client and delivery team
- Provide leadership and direct teams in the delivery of high-quality services within committed timeframes and budgets
- Partner with Client Engagement Manager in order to identify, nourish, and close new business
- Educate yourself on the newest technologies and trends.
- 7+ years of proven success overseeing the complete project lifecycle including; proposals, SOWs, project delivery, budget management, and resource allocation
- At least 7+ years of project management and scrum master experience in software development
- Mobile Development project experience highly preferred
- Prior experience in a role that required building business by overseeing results driven delivery
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to all levels of an organization
- Facilitation skills that include: requirement sessions, design meetings, progress and status meetings
- A solid understanding of Agile practices
- PMP and/or Scrum Master certification is a plus!
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.