Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract To Hire position – Senior Program Management Analyst (Hybrid) / Arlington VA – (JOB-18567). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
TECHEAD is seeking a cleared Senior Program Management Analyst who will directly support a federal cybersecurity client’s day-to-day programmatic needs.
~ 6 month Contract To Hire
~ Hybrid role
~ Arlington, VA (must be able to commute for on-site work days)
~ Secret Clearance required
~ 7+ years of experience is required
C2C is NOT considered.
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders, including the client.
- Support development of reports, project documents, and other program materials as needed.
- Work with the Team Lead to organize and track key project deadlines, metrics, and deliverables.
- Act as point of contact for the client and provide prompt, substantive and comprehensive responses to all client needs and requests.
- Provide feedback about challenges and successes and troubleshoot any barriers encountered within the assigned tasks.
- Provide support with other general administrative duties as assigned.
- 7+ years’ experience in Program Management, especially in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Secret Clearance
Nice to haves:
- Cybersecurity knowledge and the ability to understand the programs and initiatives
- PMP Designation.
- Some Federal Government Budget/Financial knowledge and experience to assist with reviewing financial reporting and guiding the recipient in budget and expenditure issues.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.