Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – SEO Manager / Telecommute VA – (JOB-15928). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Techead is working with an exciting performance marketing company to help them find an Associate Director of SEO. If you’re the best at what you do in SEO and want to work for a company that puts its people first, we’d love to chat with you!
As an Associate Director of SEO, you’ll elevate your teams SEO campaigns via purposeful leadership and a focus on innovative campaigns that blend traditional SEO with creative content experiences to fuel product-led growth.
- 4+ years experience in SEO
- Some people-management experience in SEO
- Strategic expertise across content marketing, technical SEO, on-page, and digital PR
- Ability to drive revenue and measure via analytics tools
- Experience with top tools: ahrefs, semrush, content harmony, screaming frog, etc.
- Data visualization skills to tell compelling stories
- Proven and measurable success with mid-market or enterprise accounts
- A unique perspective on how to drive value for SaaS
- Ability to translate and articulate strategy and tell stories with data
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a key member of the leadership team, making recommendations on strategy and approach to drive innovation and exceed organizational expectations
- Lead cross-organizational alignment
- Drive thought leadership for the industry
- Influence decisions and drive behavior/organizational change with internal stakeholders
- Recruit, interview, hire, and truly lead a team of talented paid media professionals
The good stuff:
- People First, every employee paid a true “living wage”
- Full health, dental and vision plans for you and your family
- Company-paid $50k Life Insurance Policy
- Freedom to work from anywhere
- Customizable 401k Plan + 3% Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave and fertility support
- Much, much more…….
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed