Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Service Supervisor / Louisville CO – (JOB-17457). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
TECHEAD is currently seeking a full-time Service Supervisor for one of our top client’s Lifecycle Services departments. You should have great communication skills and a strong supervision background, as you’ll be working managing an internal team and communicating with external customers.
This is a national company with a growing presence in Louisville, CO – and you can be part of it!
Onsite in Louisville, Colorado
Full benefits package.
Permanent residents only; no c/c.
What you’ll be doing
- Directly supervise contracted employees, and oversee hires, terms, and performance management (i.e. evaluations, discipline)
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis (daily, weekly, and monthly) about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Participate in all meetings relating to the projects with client’s, vendors, sales, etc.
- Assemble and coordinate staff while facilitating and maintaining positive team growth and communication
- Maintain standards of quality control (verify unit works properly, unit is clean, etc.)
- Assist with unloading, packing, loading units as needed – some lifting required
- Monitor and maintain databases
- Review and comprehend SOW and Scope requirements
- Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to calls, email, and/or voicemail in a timely, accurate, and professional manner
- Monitor productivity and profitability via reports
- Ability to make responsible business decisions
- Able to apply leadership skills to projects or resources requiring leadership
- Initiate escalation as deemed appropriate to ensure management awareness of severe problems or calls that are exceeding documented target resolution times
What you should bring to the table
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Ability to analyze data and create reports necessary
- Able to interface with employees, customers, and vendors
- General knowledge of Windows and Chrome OS operating systems
- General troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in customer relations required
- Minimum 1 year experience in a supervisory role required
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Google application suites (Excel, Powerpoint, Sheets, Docs, etc.)
- High School Diploma / GED required; College degree preferred
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.