Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – ServiceNow Developer (Hybrid) / McLean VA – (JOB-18586). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
~ Direct Hire
~ McLean, VA
~ Hybrid position (2-3 days on-site per week)
C2C is NOT considered.
TECHEAD is currently seeking a ServiceNow Developer for a direct-hire position in Richmond, VA. Our client is a $$ Billion dollar leader in the US commercial and civil contracting industry.
- Configuration of ITSM module of ServiceNow.
- The ServiceNow Administrator will be responsible for core system configuration.
- Gathering and documenting user and process requirements.
- Developing workflow customizations, and supporting the helpdesk and other business teams.
- Facilitate onboarding of new business departments on the ServiceNow platform.
- Collaborate effectively with other teams to develop global solutions
- Handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Adhere to ServiceNow development standards
- Ensure the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
- Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
- Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, stage, testing and production environments
- Participate in ongoing production support and end-user support.
- 3-5+ years of ServiceNow Administration and Development
- Administer ServiceNow tool
- Experience configuring Application UI and Workflow
- Experience customizing ServiceNow applications
- Strong knowledge of ServiceNow development standards
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding of ServiceNow functionality and how all ITIL processes can be implemented in ServiceNow.
- This includes, but is not limited to Incident Management, Change Management, Asset Management, CMDB Management and Problem Management.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Good communication skills in order to facilitate onboarding of new business departments on the ServiceNow platform
- ServiceNow Admin/Developer/Implementation Specialist Certified
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.