Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – ServiceNow Technician / Richmond VA – (JOB-18744). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
ServiceNow Developer | 18744
Local Candidates Only
Contract-to-hire: 6 Months
Location: Richmond, VA
Onsite – Hybrid at managers discretion
- Plans, design implementing, supporting, and maintaining the ServiceNow environment.
- Ensure all network components that support internal employee business functions and external customer interactions.
- Requires comprehensive knowledge and experience in multiple disciplines and areas within information technology as well as a thorough understanding of systems interoperability.
- Ability to build ServiceNow Reports, Dashboards, Homepage, and Employee Portals
- Develop clear and concise technical & process documentation
- Understand new ServiceNow features and unused module functionality to drive platform expansion and adoption
- Service operations and escalated support, assisting in the management of our ServiceNow service, including core configuration, user administration, core application administration and service administration and upgrades
- Provide technical insight in designing and supporting ServiceNow while aligning to Service Management standards
- Configure, customize, script, and develop the ServiceNow platform
- Gather specifications from service owners, document requirements, and deliver product releases to meet business needs
- Documents the technical requirements/as-built documentation
- Maintains ServiceNow support processes and checks that all requests for support are dealt with according to agreed procedures.
- Performs day to day support, administration, and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform
- Manage upgrade planning and execution
- Performs failure analysis and provides recommendations for continuous improvement
- Escalates unresolved incidents
- Provides “Go Live” support after introduction of new solutions
- Writes knowledge articles and supports end users by answering questions and providing basic training on applications, policies, and procedures
- Supports internal service review meetings covering performance, quality aspects and processes
- Provides training for the tool’s functionalities in person and/or through other methods
- 3+ years of ServiceNow development, configuration, and administration experience
- Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 Technologies (Java Scripting, XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, JSON), PowerShell, SaaS applications, network operations (networks, protocols, and email [SMTP, POP3])
- Strong knowledge of ITIL methodologies, ITSM concepts, enterprise IT architecture, relational databases
- Experience with Service Portal
- Solid understanding of the application development lifecycle process, including requirement analysis
Bachelor’s Degree in related field and /or 5+ years of experience in IT Operations
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.