Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract-to-Hire position – SharePoint Administrator / Norfolk VA – (JOB-16087). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Techead is seeking an experienced SharePoint Administrator for a contract-to-hire role with our Federal/DOD client in Norfolk, VA. This client specializes in Program Management & Administrative Services, Systems & Software Engineering, Network & Infrastructure Engineering, and Training Development & Delivery.
As a SharePoint Administrator, you will:
- Manage and maintain all servers that support SharePoint deployed at the Client Site.
- Implement and manage SharePoint features, and applications.
- Perform computer networking and storage services to include active directory management and configuration, system backup and restore, Hyper-V, VMWare, SAN, Microsoft SQL, ADFS, WAP, Microsoft IIS, Backup/Restore, Clustering, Data Replication, Microsoft .NET Framework, and security implementation (STIG/IAVA).
- Use scripting technologies to automate processes.
- Troubleshoot, resolve or mitigate issues on SharePoint and systems that supports SharePoint such as Operating System, VMWare, MS SQL, IIS, ADFS, WAP, AD and .NET.
- Develop and execute projects and plans in implementing Microsoft SharePoint Technologies to include but not limited to site design, user account management, BI (business intelligence), Excel/Access Services, InfoPath, and workflows.
- Develop Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) on all projects and tasks pertaining to SharePoint.
- Provide user support on DEPS, OPEN, and follow-on SharePoint Portals.
- Develop and write SharePoint technical guides and training materials.
- Customize and design sites/pages and master pages.
- Minimum of 6 years of in-depth experience, proficiency and knowledge of SharePoint (2010 or higher), Windows O/S (Windows 2012 or higher), Microsoft Internet Information Service 6 or higher, and Active Directory,
- Minimum of 4 years of in-depth experience, proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft ASP.NET., and Microsoft SQL (2008 or higher).
- Ability to read/write and understand basic Transact SQL (T-SQL), and basic C# and VB.Net language.
- Minimum of 2 years’ proficiency in technical writing.
- Minimum of 1 year in teaching a classroom or online environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Associate Degree in Computer Science with additional 2 years of experience.
Certification and Clearance:
- Must have an active Secret clearance
- Must maintain current CompTIA Security+ certification.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Productivity. MCSE certification must be one of the currently published paths by Microsoft or follow-on certification with an emphasis on the platform or system being supported on the program
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.