Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Sharepoint Architect / Developer – Fully Remote / Telecommute VA – (JOB-18213). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Techead is seeking an highly experienced Developer utilizing Jira in an Agile environment.
Top MUST have skills:
- Jira Development
- Sharepoint Development
- Agile Methodologies
- Proof of Concept experience
- Governance and Compliance
- Design, development and configuration
Nice to have:
- Confluence (huge plus)
- Experience with building and configuring custom solutions, templates and integrations with Jira Software and Confluence collaboration workspace
- Must be well versed in design, development and configuration of SharePoint (without SharePoint Design Manager)
- Conceptual and practical understanding of Agile frameworks and methods such as SAFe Scaled Agile
- Ability to drive solution design, architecture, and implementation to enhance and support key business and technical processes
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong automation workflow knowledge
- Knowledge of IT Governance, Risk and Compliance is a huge plus
- Knowledgeable in design, development and configuration in Document Management (in Comala preferred)
- Provide assessment of current tools, processes and capabilities
- Provide design recommendations and proof of concept architecture and configuration for developing a Jira and Confluence governance and policy management platform
- Develop customized and configurable workflow management, reviews, e-signature approvals and reporting
- Documentation and approval workflows for noncompliance
- Create documentation that describes design options and new processes for the agile policy platform
- Incorporate existing security requirements for user access, data classification, workspace management, compliance views and reporting
- Collaborate with existing platform subject matter experts for Jira, Confluence and SharePoint platforms
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.