Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Sr. Art Director / Telecommute VA – (JOB-16744). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
CO, OH, NJ, NY, VA
Techead is working with a growing digital marketing agency in Richmond, VA to help them find an experienced Art Director for a full-time position.
As an Art Director, you will focus on the visual development of the creative product, working closely with the Creative Director and other team members to ensure the quality and integrity of the product meets or exceeds product vision and pushes the boundaries of competitive visual execution.
- Conceptualizes great design in digital, motion, print, and environmental channels.
- Provides creative solutions that deliver on the brief in unique and innovative ways and maintain an exceptional design aesthetic.
- Utilizes animation and video to deliver engaging content and customer experiences.
- Collaborates and leads projects that focus on UX and information architecture across multiple channels.
- Creates design that translates across platforms and campaigns.
- Establishes and maintains very aggressive deadlines for meeting the demands of multiple client projects.
- Troubleshoots and devises solutions with both the internal team and external clients.
- Coordinates and directs other creative team members, including copywriters and designers, to ensure the successful outcome of campaigns and projects.
- Minimum 5 to 9 years of experience in art direction and design.
- A bachelors degree in a visual arts program or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Previous experience establishing and maintaining very aggressive deadlines for meeting the demands of multiple client projects.
- Previous experience in animation, digital and print media.
- Strong understanding of creative for content, direct response, social media, and mobile applications.
- Must be proficient in Sketch and Adobe After Effects as well as the entire Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and Microsoft applications.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, with strong visual design skills, including layout, typography, and high graphic standards.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed