Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Techead is working with a Richmond, Virginia information technology startup to help them hire their next Senior Full-Stack Engineer! If you are a passionate web developer with a go-getter attitude and a desire to work with a small team to get big things done – we’d love to talk with you!
100% Remote (will need to go onsite periodically, so candidates must live within 2 hours of Richmond, VA)
Permanent US Residents only
Why this role? Why this company?
- They’re in growth mode and want you along for the ride!
- They have a strong culture of collaboration, communication, and support for employees.
- Flexible PTO (they’re not counting days!), parental leave, and generous 401k match.
- The company pays two-thirds of your medical insurance.
- The company is providing a 10% bonus structure.
- Since you’re a remote employee, they’ll help pay for your internet and cell phone.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience building and consuming message queue infrastructure
- Experience designing and building client-side and server-side architecture
- Experience building and managing well-functioning databases and applications
- Passion for learning new technologies
- Passion for interacting with/ learning from customers
- UI libraries like TailwindCSS is a plus
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.