Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Sr. SailPoint Administrator / Telecommute VA – (JOB-16179). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Sr. SailPoint Administrator | 16179
No C2C Candidates
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sr. SailPoint Administrator to join the IAM team, within a large local distribution IT organization. The Sr. SailPoint Administrator role is a member of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) Team, whose mission it is to enable application and data owners to control access to their resources. This specific position is responsible for implementing, enhancing, and maintaining the technology that delivers our IAM services.
**This position is approved to work 100% remote. If local to the Newport News, VA area, you will have the option for in-office work, once permitted.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Identity Specialist (100%)
- Owns operational responsibility for SailPoint IIQ workflows that enable business applications.
- Develops and maintains data integrations between SailPoint IIQ, Workday, Oracle, Active Directory, and related systems.
- Perform other duties or functions as requested by management.
- Participate in on-call rotation as a technical and functional expert.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with identity management platforms, operations, and/or appropriate use in infrastructure design (SailPoint IIQ preferred).
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience is preferred to perform at expectation. Applies in-depth advanced knowledge and skills of a specific/specialized technical area with understanding of external environment factors that may affect own specialist area.
- Experience desired with additional security platforms, including Identity and Access Management, Certificates/PKI, Privileged Access Management, Active Directory Security, and/or related.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed