Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Sr. Technical Architect / Telecommute VA – (JOB-16282). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Techead is working with a national financial services institution to help them hire an experienced Sr. Enterprise Architect to assist in their Workday implementation.
- The Enterprise Architect will bring an extensive background in technical architecture, business architecture, solution development, business processes, integration, and security.
- You will have a deep understanding of business goals, objective and business outcomes, business capabilities, value streams, and business processes.
- In this role, you will provide the necessary leadership, analysis and design tasks related to supporting the development of technology solutions to ensure that solutions meet business needs, strive for simplification and standardization where possible, and align with architectural governance and standards.
- You will create deliverables for managing and building the organization s portfolio of “to be” and “as is” solutions including systems (applications, processes, and information), shared infrastructure services, and shared application services and components to enable and drive targeted business outcomes.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in at least two IT solution development disciplines, including technical or infrastructure architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management, application management, or cloud development
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies, platforms, and processing environments
- Experience with Workday HCM, Financials, or Ariba a plus
- Should have a strong background in at least one major end-to-end process grouping Hire to Retire, Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Budget to Report, etc.
- Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models
- Good understanding of product management, agile principles and development methodologies, and capability of supporting agile teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact, and risks, taking account of technical and architectural debt
- Experience developing architecture blueprints, strategies, and roadmaps
- Experience delivering presentations to senior-level executives and technical audiences
- Knowledge of various aspects of an enterprise technology architecture like business, information, data, network, and security
- Knowledge of information principles and processes
- Understanding and knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies (such as waterfall, spiral, agile software development, rapid prototyping, incremental, synchronize and stabilize, and DevOps)
- Understanding and knowledge of IT service management (ITSM) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Knowledge and understanding of different modeling languages (such as UML and ArchiMate)
- Understanding and knowledge of IT standards and controls Excellent understanding of application development methodologies and infrastructure and network architecture
- Assess new technologies or solutions that would benefit the organization to invest in and building the business case for the need
- Top-notch medical benefits
- Pension and 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid volunteer leave Flexible work options
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed