Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following position – Strategic Talent Acquisition Specialist- REMOTE / Telecommute VA – (JOB-17006). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Strategic Talent Acquisition Specialist- REMOTE
TECHEAD is currently hiring a Strategic Talent Acquisition Specialist for one of our top clients in the IT industry! If you have experience sourcing and hiring professional level it engineers and solution architects, enjoy working on a collaborative team, and are willing pursue talent strategically, this is the role for you to consider.
The STAS uses career websites, employment and pay-rolling agencies, and personal networks to locate prospective employees, contacts individuals for interviews, assesses and analyzes candidates for employment, and assists in the final hiring and onboarding process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Consults with Executive Management, Directors, and Managers to determine and define ongoing strategic resource acquisition needs for the corporation.
- Maintains company database of strategic and focused prospects and potential candidates.
- Proficiently uses sites like LinkedIn, Indeed, CareerBuilder, or similar websites to research potential candidates
- Posts available positions on both external and internal career sites as required by company policy and applicable laws.
- Maintains strategic relations within key industry tools or websites such as LinkedIn and maintains current memberships in professional associations.
- Articulates strategic vacancies and contacts prospects regarding open positions. Explains requirements, duties, and responsibilities of open positions to potential candidates.
- Explains the benefits and compensation of the position.
- Possesses the ability to overcome hesitations or concerns of target candidates in order to persuade them to join the company.
- Conducts initial phone interviews with potential candidates to assess overall fit for the position and with the company.
- Coordinates interviews with strategic candidates and appropriate company personnel.
- Maintains close involvement with the candidate throughout the recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding process.
- Draws up detailed interview reports with analyses.
- Creates short list of potential hires.
- Presents information to HR, Executive management, Directors, or Managers for review and decision-making.
- Assists HR department in drawing up contracts for new hires.
- Conducts initial negotiations regarding compensation with desired candidates.
- Researches candidates companies and potential competitive offers.
- Ensures that all applicable company policies and legal requirements are met (e.g., completed background investigations, no contractual restrictions from previous employers, no Post-Government Employment restrictions) prior to hiring new employees.
- Provides advice on ways to improve recruiting procedures.
- Develops and maintains relationships with individuals in the industry for the purposes of future hiring.
- Helps serve as a gatekeeper of companies HR policies, with an eye towards continuous process improvement.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates detailed understanding of company goals and missions.
- Possesses knowledge of competitive recruiting strategies for strategic placements.
- Demonstrates awareness of appropriate and competitive compensation and benefits at the corporate level.
- Fully understands company policies, procedures and employee standards.
- Exhibits proficiency in use of career websites.
- Possesses excellent phone etiquette.
- Demonstrates strong writing skills.
- Maintains professional but outgoing and confident demeanor.
- Maintains base level technical acumen relevant to company solutions
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Possesses strong persuasive and negotiation skills.
- Works well with a variety of individuals at all levels of the organization as well as externally.
- Demonstrates strong and detailed organizational skills.
- Possesses solid analytical-thinking abilities.
- Is capable of conducting independent research.
- Demonstrates patience when working with reluctant candidates.
- Is capable of establishing and nurturing longstanding relationships with industry professionals.
- Possesses strong working knowledge of state and federal laws applicable to the recruiting and hiring process.
- Possesses strong working knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws and can work closely with the Legal Department to help maintain compliance.
- Recruiting: 5 years (Required)
- IT Recruitment: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed