Summer Project Deployment Specialist
Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Summer Project Deployment Specialist / Richmond VA – (JOB-19309). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Timeframe: June 5th through the end of August
Hours: 8-5 , 5 days a week
* Fully onsite work
Permanent residents only; no c/c
Duties and responsibilities
- Participate in asset tagging and verify each asset is appropriately recorded and the tags are correct.
- Process customer equipment (unboxing, tagging, imaging, enrolling, cart weaving, other services as required by the customer’s Statements of Work and management)
- Box, unbox and clean IT devices & equipment for summer refresh
- Track & amp; monitor projects (task, scheduling, communication, misc. coordination, etc.)
- Ensure thorough communication to all involved project members.
- Track all incoming product shipments, receipts in the warehouse, to end-user delivery.
- Ensure that all data is captured and reconciled. If disparities exist, escalate immediately to manager or supplier as necessary.
- Service and resolve customer escalations as required.
- Comply with processes & procedures and make recommendations for enhancements as needed.
- Additional tasks as deemed necessary by manager to meet business requirements.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Able to function effectively in a fast-paced/deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent team work, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, verbal, analytical and time management skills.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Dependable with a strong work ethic.
Knowledge / Training and Certifications
- High school diploma / GED required
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be able to pass a Background check AND Drug screen
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.