Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Systems Analyst / Richmond VA – (JOB-17786). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Local Candidates Only to Richmond, VA or Cayce, SC
Hybrid: 1 week on site, 1 week remote
Top Must Have Skills :
- 3+ years of GIS IT experience –
- ArcFM Suite and ESRI GIS software (ArcGIS 9.3, ArcGIS 10.x, ArcFM, ArcSDE, ArcGIS Server 10.x, Portal for ArcGIs 10.4+, ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcPro and UN
- Able to manage multiple projects at once and remain cool under pressure
- Must be able to design solutions and make improvements on existing solutions.
- Implement and oversee implementation of released.
- Create system analysis documents,
- Experience installing and configuring Esri software,
- Ability to conduct QA walkthroughs.
- Provide geospatial analysis techniques, support and configurations.
- Possess the ability to provide vision and establish best practices
- Fluent in programming skills such as: SQL, Python, .NET, ArcObjects, ArcGIS Model Builder and other spatial data processing tools
- Have strong Oracle spatial skills and some SQL server
- Possess training and leadership skills in order to lead and mentor less experienced analysts
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.