Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Systems Architect: II / Telecommute Va – (JOB-17963). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Techead is seeking an experienced Systems Data Architect for a local Richmond, VA client.
Top Skills Required:
• Analyze and present detailed and accurate information
• Strong Data management skills
• Ability to explain complicated concepts in layman’s terms
• Excellent attention to detail
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
• Translate business requirements and processes into data collection and usage principles.
• Utilize enterprise architecture to translate business processes to IT applications.
• Document and diagram data and system exchanges.
• Identify and document internal and external data sources.
• Collaborate with various departments to determine organizational needs and operational definitions of data.
• Create and manage Data environment utilizing Axon Data Governance Tool.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.