Systems Engineer, Lead
Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Permanent position – Systems Engineer, Lead / Dam Neck VA – (JOB-18869). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Techead is in search of a skilled Systems Engineer who is looking to help lead a team of engineers. This innovative and adaptive client of ours focuses on providing hardware and software solutions for their customers. Please see the job description below for more information.
System Engineer, Lead
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret Clearance is required to start
Location: Dam Neck, VA
Systems Engineer, Lead to independently analyze the performance of hardware and software interfaces and identify alternatives for optimizing the usage of computer resources and modern hardware solutions.
- Independently applies generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data storage and/or manipulation.
- Participates in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting operating systems and software.
- Provides assistance to users in the development and integration of systems and environments.
- Installs and manages systems and user utilities for modifications and upgrades of systems and environments.
- Efficiently diagnoses and resolves system problems.
Candidates must possess the following knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Systems Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Math, Physics, OR related scientific discipline.
- Six (6)+ years of professional experience in systems, software, electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Works with manufacturers and vendors of systems with regard to problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Plans and executes system version upgrade releases and custom interfaces.
- Recommends selection, approval, and acquisition of hardware, software, networking components, and services.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.