Systems Engineer (senior)
Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract to hire position – Systems Engineer (senior) / Virginia Beach VA – (JOB-19208). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Techead is in search of a skilled Systems Engineer to support Naval System Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD) Dam Neck Activity (DNA) Training and Readiness (T&R) systems and technical engineering requirements. Current naval shipboard integrated training systems (ITS) include but are not limited to, Battle Force Tactical Training (BFTT) and Advanced Training Domain (ATD).
Job – 19208
Virginia Beach, VA
Active secret clearance
6-month contract to hire
Provide systems engineering support across the ITS family of systems
- Develop system/software requirements
- Perform full life cycle requirements management
- Develop baseline requirement specification documents (ex. Software Requirement Specification (SRS), Interface Requirements Specification (IRS), Interface Design Description (IDD), etc.)
- Actively participate in systems engineering Integrated Project Teams (IPTs) and Working Groups (WGs)
- Provide Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) support
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline with 4-6 years of full-time professional experience as a systems engineer in at least one major shipboard, non-propulsion electronic subsystem
- Recent experience with digital engineering tools such as CAMEO Systems Modeler or Enterprise Architect
- Experience with the DOORS requirement management tool and Combat System (Aegis and/or SSDS) knowledge
- Solid background and knowledge of systems engineering
- Experience in design, analysis, modeling and/or testing of naval shipboard training systems (preferably with MBSE)
- Experience with requirements analysis
- Must possess an active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- The selected applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.