Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract-To-Hire position – Technical Project Manager / Suffolk VA – (JOB-18030). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Technical Project Manager
~ 100% On-Site
~ Suffolk, VA
~ 6-Month Contract-To-Hire
~ Secret Clearance required
~ $115,000-$120,000 annually
Individuals will serve as the technical manager of individual or multiple task orders, supervising the day-to-day project operations. They may organize and direct teams of contractor personnel drawn from other labor categories.
This individual shall have expertise in and current knowledge of the technologies applicable to this contract effort. As overall technical manager, they will serve as the primary interface and point of contact with the Program Manager on program/project issues.
Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field (i.e., physics, mathematics, systems analysis, operations research, etc.)
– 10 years of direct work experience with C4ISR DoD or other federal agency IT infrastructure.
– Experience with JIRA
– Security+ Certification required
– PMP certification is strongly preferred
– 8 years of direct work experience, to include: Design/Development, Production, Installation, and Test & Evaluation of Computerized Systems, associated systems and /or subsystems.
– 4 years as manager of Navy C4ISR programs, to include: Supervising Project Personnel, Scheduling Work, Writing Proposals and Preparing Bids, and experience ordering and/or transporting equipment and material.Experience may be achieved simultaneously.
– Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures and individual shall have written and oral communications abilities commensurate with this management role.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.