Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Permanent position – Technical Recruiter (Remote) / Richmond VA – (JOB-15604). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
RECRUITER – Remote but preferred to reside in Richmond, VA or the surrounding area.
Who We Are:
We aim to make a difference, do the best work, and have fun while doing it. TECHEAD is an award-winning small business! headquartered in the historic Shockoe Bottom, Richmond, VA. Specializing in Creative and IT Staffing Services, we have built our reputation on strong relationships and a strong local presence for over 30 years.
Do you see yourself in a progressive, startup environment with unlimited earning potential? Lets talk!
TECHEAD is currently seeking innovative and driven Recruiting professionals to join our team.
Our Talent Acquisition team is at the forefront of attracting, sourcing, and retaining great technical and creative talent, and providing a best-in-class experience for candidates and hiring teams. Our culture and people are integral to our growth and success. We’re looking for team members with a knack for finding and engaging best-in-class talent.
What You’ll Do:
- Successfully review and analyze client requirements to understand the needs of the hiring manager and technical skills required
- Display technical knowledge through continuing education, research, and understanding of technology and technology trends
- Partner with Account Managers and TECHEAD Leadership to develop and implement effective hiring strategies
- Use a combination of techniques to source and screen potential candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire roles
- Project manage all components involved in the full life-cycle recruiting process
- Provide market updates and expert evaluations to Account Managers throughout the recruitment process
- Analyze candidate information to determine matches between candidates and job openings
- Submit qualified candidates internally and to Client VMS Systems (example: BullHorn, Fieldglass, BeeLine, etc.)
- Develop creative sourcing and recruiting resources to proactively expand talent portfolio and attract qualified candidates
- Accurately manage and update internal applicant tracking software
- Act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touchpoints and providing diligent follow-through
Who You Are:
- You possess a wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, and business acumen
- Personal organization is something you get excited about
- You deliver outstanding client service, negotiation, and closing skills
- You confidently prioritize tasks
- You have a proven record of success sourcing and closing consulting professionals
- You want to be surrounded by energetic, positive, top professionals that value continued learning and improvement
- At least 3+ years experience as a Recruiter
- Able to work in a very fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills
- Bachelors degree is preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- This position offers a competitive base salary with significant growth potential via commission structure
- Work from home now and post-Covid
- Paid Time off and company holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, as well as Long- and Short-Term Disability, Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance, and 401k
- Paid time for monthly self-care (Dr. visits, dental exams)
- Additional bonuses and rewards for performance, including Achievers Club
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed