Trade Marketing Manager
Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Trade Marketing Manager / Richmond VA – (JOB-19126). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Trade Marketing Manager
100 % Onsite
Location: Richmond, VA
A highly developmental position that will interact with all key functions of the organization such as Marketing, Finance, Category Management, Manufacturing, and Field Sales. This position will have high exposure to all levels of management and will be expected to positively impact our trade management and sales strategy with our customers. This position is targeted as a high potential opportunity for further career advancement in Sales and/or Marketing.
Top Must Have Skills:
- Strong experience working in the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry. Ex: Altria, Kraft, Procter & Gamble etc
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Financial Analysis, forecasting, spending trends, etc.
- Strong Analysis skills
- Highly experienced with technology (systems, reports and dashboards)
- Expert Level in Excel (pivot table, Tabular Modules, etc)
- SalesForce Huge Plus but not required
- Strong cross functional Leadership skills.
- Excellent Communication skills
- MS Office Products
- Lead all aspects of assigned brand/category Trade support and be the main point of contact for Field Sales, Marketing and other pertinent departments
- Administer, track, and approve all elements of Trade Funding
- Support all trade elements of new item launches
- Cultivate new Trade programs
- Lead in the development, publication & implementation of the annual Chain Account &
- Independent OTPA (including sales support tools)
- Work with Marketing (brand) teams to develop promotional strategies that exploit opportunities and
- Enhance selling activities
- Provide analysis to efficiently and effectively allocate resources
- Develop, analyze, and prioritize business investment and cost saving opportunities.
- Provide competitive intelligence to proactively refine it’s go-to-market strategies
- Play a “key” role in the roll-out of new products, line extensions, etc…including new item distribution goals, volume estimates, coordination of sales materials.
- Support the development of major regional sales initiatives
- Play a major role in coordination of Annual Budgeting process for Trade Development (Trade Budgets, Program Planner, Collateral Materials, etc…)
- Provide monthly and quarterly Trade Marketing Financial Forecasts
- Complete 90-day rolling forecasts for Monthly Close submission to Sr. Management
- Develop & enhance Total Trade Funds Management System
- Initiate Field Sales and Customer engagement via customer appointments and retail field visits
- Possess strong analytical, organizational, communication, and management skills necessary.
- Must possess strong financial skills and be able to penetrate all levels of the organization.
- Project management skills required.
College degree required in business, finance, economics or marketing. MBA preferred.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.