Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Training Design Assistant / Richmond VA – (JOB-18361). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Training Design Assistant
Hybrid: (Must be willing to travel to area if needed in the office)
Contract – 1 Year
Techead is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer for a local Richmond, VA client.
Permanent US residents only; no c/c.
- Graphic Design skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite Skills (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Experienced with Adobe Software Products and Publisher
- Provide Presentations/Handouts/Mailings/Marketing Materials
- Provide Administration – Manufacturing Training System & Communications Project Support
- Support Leadership and Training Events
- Execute Manufacturing Training
- Update/Content Management Processes /Curriculum Development
- Event/Forum Execution Support
- System Modifications
- Revise and Compile Training Materials
- Provide Curriculum Development Support
- Provide support with the publishing of newsletters and other publications that involve: Insert articles into template, Add to docs workspace, Order printed versions, Email electronic versions, Send desk drops and monitor all group email boxes
- Maintain Scorecard metrics
- Order supplies
- Coordinate drop box input
- Provide website maintenance
- Provide newsletter creation and support:
- Inserting articles into template
- Adding to Altria Docs workspace
- Ordering printed versions
- Emailing electronic versions
- Coordination of drop box input
- Work with on-site staff to collect input on a regular basis
- Bachelor’s Degree required
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.