Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Warehouse Specialist / Louisville CO – (JOB-17728). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
TECHEAD is looking for a Warehouse Specialist to join one of our client’s teams in Louisville, CO! This is a great opportunity to step into the IT space!
Location: Louisville, CO
Permanent residents only, no c/c.
Our client provides IT solutions for businesses and organizations of all sizes. They are seeking a qualified candidate to fill an entry-level position working in a fast-paced environment. On their team, you’ll split your time between imaging/ deploying laptops AND shipping/ receiving.
Reasons why you should apply:
- This company is a large information technology firm with a national presence in the IT solutions space!
- Monday – Friday schedule 7:30 – 4:00
- Daytime Shift, no evening work!
- Climate-controlled workplace
- Medical, dental, & vision coverage offered
- Paid time off (PTO) accrued over time! Everyone needs time away from their job for rest and relaxation.
- Paid holidays
- Imaging and enrolling of new devices
- Label and clean computers as needed.
- Assist with warehouse shipping and receiving
- Loading and unloading boxes
- Work with warehouse team on duties as assigned
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times
- Ability to maintain a clean workstation.
- Ability to pick up on things quickly
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a general knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work as a team player in a professional environment.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. with no restrictions.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- High school diploma
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.