Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Web Dev/Ops Specialist / Telecommute VA – (JOB-17423). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Web Dev/Ops Specialist
~ Seniority level: Mid – Senior level
~ Employment type: Direct Hire
~ Equipment is provided for employees
Permanent residents only, no c/c.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience with PHP, MySQL, API’s, CMS
- Experience working with live, public-facing, high traffic website
- Experience developing and testing across multiple browsers and platforms
- Experience working with and troubleshooting Web Services
- Knowledge of SQL queries, database design, and integration
- Working knowledge of version control systems, workflows – GIT, SVN
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure and other cloud infrastructure service providers, content delivery networks – dynamic and event-driven content caching, Varnish
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for development, and testing of Internet applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and as an effective member of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish rapport with all levels of management and staff
- Flexible with ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science with relevant work experience required
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.