What Personal Information Do We Collect?
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Contact information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Demographics: This includes your age, gender, and location.
- Professional information: This includes your resume, skills, and work experience.
- Other information: This includes any other information you provide to us, such as your interests or preferences.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our services: We use your personal information to provide you with the services you request, such as matching you with job opportunities or sending you job alerts.
- To communicate with you: We use your personal information to communicate with you about your account, your job search, or other matters related to our services.
- To improve our services: We use your personal information to improve our services, such as by analyzing your job search activity to better match you with job opportunities.
- To market to you: We may use your personal information to market to you about our products and services, but we will only do so if you have opted in to receive marketing communications from us.
Who Do We Share Your Personal Information With?
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Our service providers: We may share your personal information with our service providers who help us provide our services, such as our recruiting software provider or our email marketing provider.
- Business partners: We may share your personal information with our business partners who help us market our products and services to you.
- Compliance with laws: We may share your personal information with law enforcement or other government agencies if required to do so by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
You have the following choices about your personal information
- Opting out of marketing: You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of any marketing email we send you.
- Accessing and correcting your personal information: You have the right to access and correct your personal information. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com
- Deleting your personal information: You can request that we delete your personal information. However, we may not be able to delete your personal information if it is necessary for us to keep it for legal or business purposes.
We take steps to protect the security of your personal information. These steps may include:
- Encrypting your personal information: We encrypt your personal information when it is transmitted over the internet.
- Storing your personal information in secure locations: We store your personal information in secure locations, such as on our servers or in our offices.
- Restricting access to your personal information: Only authorized employees have access to your personal information.