Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Senior Electrician / Hopkinsville KY – (JOB-19678). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Local Candidates Only
– Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial equipment installations.
– Install conduit inside partitions, walls, above ceilings, on rafters, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduits.
– Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, feeders, fiber-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components.
– Test electrical systems, electrical control circuits, and components, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, amp meters, and hand tools, to locate the cause of a malfunction.
– Repair electrical components and/or systems (e.g. motors, control circuits, branch circuits, transformers, compressors, switches, buss, switches, panel boards, variable frequency drives, hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems, etc.) while ensuring a safe working condition.
– Install, maintain, and verify industrial instrumentation and related devices.
– Knowledge of PLC’s, NFPA 70E, Allen Bradley, blueprints, 480 volt, 3-phase and being capable of running conduit.
– Solid understanding of alarm and fire prevention systems is a plus.
– Possess a high degree of physical dexterity; ability to climb stairs, ladders; work at higher elevations and in confined areas. Ninety percent of daily work time will be spent in a shop floor environment which will expose individual to varying temperatures, noise and dust.
-Ability to handle pressure associated with working with high voltage electricity.
– Must react well to and handle electrical problems repairs quickly.
– Strong ability to read and comprehend electrical codes, wiring diagrams, and have the have the know-how to use electrical instruments.
High school graduate & possess college based electrical training or equivalent work experience of ten (10) years or greater in an industrial or manufacturing environment.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.