Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Contract position – Software Engineer / Raleigh NC – (JOB-19996). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Hybrid (In-office 3 days a week)
Local Candidates Only
- Minimum 7 years of experience developing and deploying large data ETL processes and providing diagnostic support using Informatica technologies including Powercenter or IDMC/IICS solutions
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Informatica Change Data Capture (CDC) processing and data replication strategies including recovery/restart
- Exposure to Informatica software installation, configuration, and/or administration of its metadata, security, and connectivity components
- Exposure to Snowflake, Oracle, Amazon S3, and/or PostgreSQL data sources and targets
- Understanding of technical documentation for data flows and mappings
- Working knowledge of cloud-based computing, operating systems, networking, storage, and security technologies
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Experience converting Informatica Powercenter to IDMC/IICS
- Experience using mainframe data sources/targets with cross-platform data replication
- Working knowledge of Talend
- Able to work independently
- Understanding of financial, insurance, or mortgage industry data
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.