Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Direct Hire position – Data Engineer / Green Bay WI – (JOB-20113). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
Techead has partnered with an industrial products client to help them hire a Data Engineer for a full-time position near Green Bay, Wisconsin.
The Data Engineer has strong SQL skills and experience in building business intelligence tools and will be responsible for the following:
• Data Pipeline and ETL Development:
• Data Modeling and Architecture:
• Data Integration and Processing:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field.
• Minimum 5 years of proven experience actively developing data frameworks from inception to production.
• Strong proficiency in SQL and experience with data visualization tools.
• Demonstrated ability to take complex requirements and create clear, efficient, and effective data solutions.
• Solid understanding of database management, data warehousing, and ETL processes.
• Familiarity with cloud computing services and big data technologies is a plus.
• Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, capable of effectively gathering requirements and presenting data insights.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Ambition to grow into a leadership role, with a focus on team development and strategic planning.
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
No second parties will be accepted.